Sunday, June 24, 2007

So I have a Question

I bought a maternity bathing suit today. The first one I've ever owned. Yes I was pregnant last summer, but I was only pregnant for a month of it, so I couldn't justify the cost. Being that I am going to be pregnant the whole hot summer long and we have an almost one-year-old who is going into the water this year, I decided to go for one.

It fits well and the thing with bathing suits is that the do a bit of stretching, but by the tail end of the summer, my belly might show a bit under it. I really don't care. After all, people go out on the beach all the time in all manner of bathing suits that they shouldn't. I've seen way too many women's bellies that were bigger than mine that were not pregnant. And a man, any man, in a speedo is obscene (there really is no fashion mistake a woman could make that would EVER rival the speedo).

So, here's my question, if a tiny bit of my pregnant belly is showing under this suit by the end of summer, am I now indecent?

No comments: