Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Next Entry

11 Things That Are Fun To Do When You Are 11 Months Old
By Shelby Clare Herrett

1) Walk- this beats crawling and just standing by a long shot. I’m not quite walking yet, my best friend London is though and we are working on it!
2) Eat real food- the best is chicken!
3) Read books- my favorite is The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. It is also President Bush’s favorite. President Bush and I have the same birthday too.
4) Talk- my favorite word is “mama” but I use it to call my mama and daddy. But people talk back to you! London and I talk to each other in our cribs at daycare.
5) Love on dogs- sometimes Charlie will let me pet his paws. They are very soft. Gilligan let me lie on him one time and pet him.
6) Laughing- grown-ups, dogs and lots of things are funny and when you laugh it makes people smile.
7) Going to the beach- especially on a rainy day cause there are lots of shells to look at and surfers in the water.
8) Taking a bath- splashing is fun.
9) Talk to your brother- if he is inside your mama’s belly you can put your face real close and talk and sing. Sometimes he kicks and your mama lets you put your hand on her belly and feel it.
10) Make a spectacle of yourself- you can do this whenever your mama or daddy takes you out in public by yelling, singing, laughing and trying to make the shopping cart move. People say things like that you are so cute.
11) Making friends- other babies are a good place to start. London is one week older than me and we love to play at daycare. I am making other friends too like Connor, who is two months younger than me. Friends are very nice to you when you are having a bad day or not feeling well. They also laugh at all of your jokes.

No comments: